WABASH, Ind. (WANE) — Honeywell Arts & Leisure is internet hosting its annual 92 County Art Demonstrate in the Honeywell Center Clark Gallery right up until Feb. 15 and has introduced the winning artists.
The 92 County Artwork Show characteristics artwork from 36 Hoosier artists giving a wide range of paintings, drawings and other art sorts. This show is sponsored by the Eclectic Shoppe.
A whole of 60 items had been put on screen out of the 135 entries submitted by 52 Hoosier artists for this levels of competition. Judging this year’s exhibition was Huntington College Department of Artwork & Style Chair and Affiliate Professor of Art Barb Michel.
The 92 County Artwork Show award-successful artists of 2021 incorporate:
- Finest of Display: Terri Buchholz, December in the City (Allen County)
- Sponsor’s Preference: Mark Ober, Family members of Art (Allen County)
- Initially Spot: Brenda Stitcher, Every Great Gift (Kosciusko County)
- Second Area: Kim Linker, Snowmobile Trail (Allen County)
- Third Place: Bonnie Jarboe, Innocence (Kosciusko County)
- Very first Put: Jerry Ginther, An additional Long Day (Fulton County)
- 2nd Position: Jerry Ginther, Lane 2 at the Push-Thru (Fulton County)
- 3rd Area: Susan Wenger, At Rest (Allen County)
- Other Artwork Types
- To start with Spot: Mark Ober, Temper of the Interior Man (Allen County)
- Next Location: Diana Good, Calla Lilies (Allen County)
- Third Spot: Elizabeth Wamsley, Woodland (Wabash County)
- Honorable Mentions
- Bonnie Jarboe, Cow (Kosciusko County)
- Dani Keifer, Seeing Self (Allen County)
- Diane Lehman, Night time Moves (Miami County)
- Mark Ober, Easterday (Allen County)
- Mark Ober, Relatives of Art (Allen County)
- Karen Rowland, Airship (Kosciusko County)
The Clark Gallery is open to the community Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Face coverings are demanded when entering the Honeywell Middle.
The 92 County Artwork Exhibit will also be hosted on the internet at HoneywellArts.org/92-county and on the Honeywell Center Facebook web site.
Artwork could be bought by calling the Honeywell Foundation Box Business office Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 260-563-1102. Make sure you take note that 7% product sales tax will be included to the cost of the artwork. The Honeywell Foundation accepts different solutions of payment which includes test, income, or demand. Checks must be built payable to the Honeywell Heart. Artwork may possibly not be taken off from the Clark Gallery prior to the completion of the exhibit.