BmoreArt’s Picks: June 21-27 – BmoreArt
Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank
Saturday, June 25 • 8pm
@ Baltimore Rock Opera Culture
Crawling out from the deep, darkish dungeons of social accountability, this monster science could not demolish, the swankiest party in Baltimore returns! Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank!
Immediately after a 3-12 months hiatus, the Swanktacular is again IN-Person to make you go bump in the night time with an evening that celebrates the seem, come to feel, and sounds of basic monster motion pictures of the 50s and 60s. No need to have to wait for Halloween to get out your grease paint and fright wigs and be a part of us for a monstrous night of excellent meals and drink, audio, and a scary sum of entertaining(draising)! Principal function food stuff and consume information coming shortly!
All proceeds go to helping BROS make rock operas, occasions, and keep on to operate in our HQ.
Standard Admission – $100
VIP Admission – $150
– Incorporates a distinctive pre-celebration evening meal from 6 PM – 8 PM at Peter’s Pour Dwelling. Walking length from the main function with an open up bar of wine and beer, a particular signature cocktail, and dinner featuring a range of their tasty bar-fare appetizers and primary entree.
Rock Operative supporting users delight in a one-time $50 low cost on General Admission or VIP tickets.
Our principal event will element:
– For our headliner the a person and only Rufus Roundtree and Da B’More Brass Factory
– The BROS Residence Band enjoying traditional musical treats and epic bangers
– Protean Publications & Data DJing Baltimore’s finest assortment of 50s and 60s Monster Music on vinyl
– A Swanky Silent Auction with products and solutions from neighborhood artists, businesses, and pros
– Terrifying meals, monster drinks & horrific sequels!
Be there and be fearful!